Collectively Rooted is driven by a desire to create diverse programming, facilitate connection, foster outreach, and cultivate generosity, kindness, and inclusivity through our educational programs. We organize and develop courses with opportunities for peer-to-peer interactions around these core ideas because we believe those humble ways of engaging with each other are also foundational to a civil and just society.
Part of our efforts are aimed at ensuring accessibility. Our annual outreach program brings 25 community members together to support and facilitate their education. Outreach scholarship recipients are enrolled in every Collectively Rooted program for the year. The scholarship program fits in with our growth and augmentation model, which is focused on introducing a wide variety of practical and innovative modalities that ask you to stretch yourself and expand your skills.
This interdisciplinary approach leads to rich collaborations with expert faculty and focused organizations so they can bring their work to a new audience and you can discover what works best for you and the populations you treat. We know there is no panacea for mental health challenges, so our hope is to empower you to meet your patients where they are with tools that resonate for them.
Our responsibility to each other and our community is to model what we want to see in the world - not flawlessly, not without room to improve, but to the best of our ability. We invite you to join us in this imperfect, humble effort to grow ourselves and our community.
To reach the international community, we have developed multi language, inclusive opportunities to interact with world renowned trauma experts and share their wisdom.
To start, we partnered with Bessel van der Kolk in hopes to bring the global community together. Learn more about the multi-language programs with Bessel van der Kolk.
BESSEL VAN DER KOLK
- Let's Talk Community Program
- Experiencing The Body Keeps The Score; 4 Day Workshop
- 4 Week: Multi-Language Program; in Dutch, Spanish, Italian
TRAUMA RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- Assisted in the start up of the foundation
- TRF Tuesday Programs
- 31st Annual Trauma Conference
TRAUMA INFORMED PRACTICES & EXPRESSIVE ARTS THERAPY INSTITUTE
- Collective Grief & Trauma Conference
- Expressive & Embodied Approaches: Reimagining Resilience and Self Restoration (Yearlong Community Program)
- Introduction to Hip Hop Therapy: Integrating HHT Strategies into Your Practice
SPANISH PROGRAMS WITH CONSTELACIONES MEXICO
- El Cuerpo Lleva La Cuenta; 6 Week Program with Bessel van der Kolk
- Encarnar La Sabiduria Curativa; 2 Day program with Richard Schwartz
NORTHEAST REGION BIOFEEDBACK SOCIETY
- 46th Annual International Conference
- BCIA Neurofeedback Certification Program
Sign up with your email to receive news and updates.